- Fixed an issue that disabled the EXIT button on the Update page when a custom dashboard was downloaded.
- Now with FSW Series 3 and Series 2 you have the option to configure the left clutch in either analog or digital mode. The digital mode finds application in F1 games where it emulates the engagement of the clutch. When the clutch value surpasses 80% and subsequently drops below 70%, a signal is transmitted to the game. This signal corresponds to the output associated with the left gear paddle. You need FSW firmware v8.2
- Version compatible with the new Esportsim Simhub USB telemetry protocol v2. We added several telemetry channels.
- Fixed a problem regarding the Brake Balance Preset on console
- Fixed a problem regarding F1 2021 telemetry data
- Added the USB Console plugin. This plugin works with a minimum hardware version v3000. With this plugin enabled on console on F1 games you can use up to 37 different functions.
- Now the dashboards will show you if you have the Internal function enabled (IN_F_E) or if you have the External function enabled (EX_F_E)
- Now button 3 can be used both in game and to manage the Gear Advanced Mode
- Now the Brake Balance Preset works also on console PS and Xbox
To use the Console USB plugin you need the firmware v7.3
- Added the GEAR ADVANCED MODENow in the settings dashboard you have the possibility to enabled this feature with which to insert Neutral and Reverse gear you have to press and keep button 7 like in the real Formula cars.
- New Simhub usb protocol v1.2 compatibility (download it from our website)
- Added the left clutch bar on the Leclerc style dashboard
- On F1 22 now there is a green led for MAX MIX, MAX ERS in free practice, qualifying and race, and red led for the recovery mode (MIX MIN and ERS MIN)
- Fixed negative safety car bug
- Now SL3 works in combination with button 7 also on Simhub streaming dashboard
- Now all sector times delta are updated after the sector line
- Improved the calculation of the best delta sectors
- Added telemetry channels for F1 2022:
- BEST LAP TIME
- SECTOR 1 TIME
- SECTOR 2 TIME
- SECTOR 3 TIME
- BEST SECTOR 1 TIME
- BEST SECTOR 2 TIME
- BEST SECTOR 3 TIME
- DELTA BEST SECTOR 1
- DELTA BEST SECTOR 2
- DELTA BEST SECTOR 3
- New Diagnostic dashboard style and new Identification page style
- All dashboards now work regardless of the simulator used (available for everyone)
- Dashboards created with the Dashboard Designer is now compatible with every simulator on every platform (available for everyone)
- New dashboard designer channels (available for everyone)
- The steering wheel now automatically connects to the Z1 server telemetry source (available for everyone)
- The wheel now can receive the telemetry data also via USB using Simhub custom serial device feature (available for hardware version 2021, 300x and 400x). You can use this new way to receive the telemetry data when you use the Simhub dashboard directly on the wheel to see the led rpm.
- Brake balance preset compatible with every simulators (on SL6) (available for everyone)
- SL3 in absolute mode now works always in combination with Button 7 (“OK” stickers)