Formula Steering Wheel Series 2 for PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One
The FORMULA STEERING WHEEL SERIES 2 is compatible with an unprecedented number of platforms. It is compatible with major professional simulators available on the market. It runs on PC. PS4, PS5, and Xbox. It can be used with motor bases such as Thrustmaster and Fanatec, Simucube, Accuforce, and all other wheelbases with a standard 6×70 hub (threaded holes)
- Wifi connection to get telemetry data or USB through Simhub
- Wifi OTA (Over The Air) software updates and customizations
- Easy drag&drop web tool to create your custom dashboard
- Compatible with motor bases Fanatec, Thrustmaster, Simucube, and every motor base with a standard 6 x 70mm bolts
- Compatible with PC and console PS4, PS5 and Xbox One, X and S
- Formula Steering Wheel compatible with all the main racing simulator game
- Ready to get a customized software feature on request
- 10 professional front buttons
- 2 professional rear buttons
- 8 industrial high-torque absolute encoders for an amazing feeling
- 5 inches display with 800 x 480 px resolution
- Injection moulded professional rubber grips
- High-quality materials. The front is made in real full carbon fiber (4mm)
- 15 diffused type opaque RPM LEDs
- 6 diffused type opaque FLAG LEDs
- the brightness of all the LEDs is adjustable by color
To send the telemetry data from iRacing and Assetto Corsa Competizione to the steering wheel you need to download the Esportsim software called “Esportsim Telemetry Gateway”. You can find it in the Software section.
The steering wheel works with the Formula Codemasters game without the Esportsim Telemetry Gateway.
If you have any questions before purchasing please don’t hesitate to write us to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the PRO PLUGIN?
The Pro plugin allows you to map all 12 positions of an encoder as independent functions in-game. This means that the encoders can be used for more than just increasing or decreasing values, and instead, 12 different functions can be assigned to each encoder, resulting in a total of 96 different mappable functions in the game.
This feature is particularly useful in simulators such as Assetto Corsa Competizione or iRacing, as it allows for a high level of realism by mapping various controls, such as Traction Control, Traction Control CUT, and ABS, to individual encoders.
What is Z1 Server?
The Z1 server is a software that utilizes wifi to transmit telemetry data to the steering wheel.
What is the Advanced Podium Paddle?
By purchasing the advanced podium paddle, the steering wheel will come with the Fanatec Podium Paddle already attached. This addition provides two clutches and two secondary paddles.
The advanced podium paddle is compatible with all versions of FSW steering wheel, meaning it can be used not only with the Fanatec version but also with all other versions of the FSW steering wheel such as those for Simucube, Thrustmaster, Simagic, and Moza.