Formula Steering Wheel Series 2 for PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One
The FORMULA STEERING WHEEL SERIES 2 is compatible with an unprecedented number of platforms. It is compatible with major professional simulators available on the market. It runs on PC. PS4, PS5, and Xbox. It can be used with motor bases such as Thrustmaster and Fanatec, Simucube, Accuforce, and all other wheelbases with a standard 6×70 hub (threaded holes)
- Wifi connection to get telemetry data or USB through Simhub
- Wifi OTA (Over The Air) software updates and customizations
- Easy drag&drop web tool to create your custom dashboard
- Compatible with motor bases Fanatec, Thrustmaster, Simucube, and every motor base with a standard 6 x 70mm bolts
- Compatible with PC and console PS4, PS5 and Xbox One, X and S
- Formula Steering Wheel compatible with all the main racing simulator game
- Ready to get a customized software feature on request
- 10 professional front buttons
- 2 professional rear buttons
- 8 industrial high-torque absolute encoders for an amazing feeling
- 5 inches display with 800 x 480 px resolution
- High-quality materials. The front is made in real full carbon fiber (4mm)
- 15 diffused type opaque RPM LEDs
- 6 diffused type opaque FLAG LEDs
- the brightness of all the LEDs is adjustable by color
To send the telemetry data from iRacing and Assetto Corsa Competizione to the steering wheel you need to download the Esportsim software called “Esportsim Telemetry Gateway”. You can find it in the Software section.
The steering wheel works with the Formula Codemasters game without the Esportsim Telemetry Gateway.
If you have any questions before purchasing please don’t hesitate to write us to email@example.com
What is the PRO PLUGIN?
With the Pro Version feature on PC, all the encoders have 12 independent positions that will be mappable with the simulator. With the Pro version feature, the wheel has 128 different functions. This feature is very useful in simulators like Assetto Corsa Competizione or iRacing. For example in ACC you will be able to map every 12 different Traction Control values in one encoders, the same with Traction Control CUT or ABS and so on. Absolute realism.
What is Z1 Server?
Z1 server is a software used to send the telemetry data to the steering wheel.
Add Z1 Server license if you need to use the wheel with rFactor, Project Cars, and Automobilista.
What is the Advanced Podium Paddle?
If you add the advanced podium paddle you will receive the steering wheel with the Fanatec Podium Paddle assembled. You will have 2 clutches and 2 secondary paddles. The advanced podium paddle is compatible with all steering wheel’s version. So you can use it also on Simucube, Thrustmaster and so on.