Professional Formula Steering Wheel for PS4, PC and Xbox One
- Wifi connection to get telemetry data
- Wifi OTA (Over The Air) software updates and customizations
- Easy drag&drop web tool to create your custom dashboard
- Display data on the dashboard are the data that drivers can actually see
- Compatible with motor bases Fanatec, Thrustmaster, Simucube and every motor base with a standard 6 x 70mm bolts
- Compatible with PC and console PS4, PS5 and Xbox One, X and S
- Formula Steering Wheel compatible with Formula 2019, Formula 2020 Assetto Corsa, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Automobilista, RaceRoom, rFactor 1 and 2, iRacing and Project CARS 1 and 2
- All hardware components behavior is a replica of the one in a real Formula Steering wheel (buttons, absolute encoders, LEDs’ behavior, and display’s behavior)
- Ready to get a completely customized software on request
- 10 front buttons
- 2 rear buttons (DRS and custom functions)
- 8 industrial high-torque absolute encoders for a great feeling
- 5 inches display with 800 x 480 px resolution
- High-quality materials. The front is made in real full carbon fiber
- 15 rpm LEDs
- 6 flag LEDs
- the brightness of all the LEDs is adjustable by color
On PC you need Z1 Dashboard software to use the steering wheel with iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Assetto Corsa Competizione, rFactor, RaceRoom, Automobilista, Project Cars.
On PC the steering wheel works with the Formula Codemasters game without any external software.
On console, PS4, and Xbox one, the steering wheel works with the Formula Codemasters game without any external software. With future updates, it will be compatible with Assetto Corsa Competizione and Project Cars without any external software.
Inside Z1 Dashboard includes various software. You need to run Z1 Server application to send the telemetry to your steering wheel.
Please note that you must have a USB keyboard to insert your wifi password in the steering wheel.