Buttons and Encoders Mappings
Formula Steering Wheel Series 2 for PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One
The FORMULA STEERING WHEEL SERIES 2 is compatible with an unprecedented number of platforms. It is compatible with major professional simulators available on the market. It runs on Xbox, PS4, PS5, and PC. It can be used with motor bases such as Thrustmaster and Fanatec, Simucube, Accuforce, and all other wheelbases with a standard 6×70 hub (threaded holes)
- Wifi connection to get telemetry data
- Wifi OTA (Over The Air) software updates and customizations
- Easy drag&drop web tool to create your custom dashboard
- Display data on the dashboard are the data that drivers can actually see
- Compatible with motor bases Fanatec, Thrustmaster, Simucube, and every motor base with a standard 6 x 70mm bolts
- Compatible with PC and console PS4, PS5 and Xbox One, X and S
- Formula Steering Wheel compatible with Formula 2019, Formula 2020 Assetto Corsa, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Automobilista, RaceRoom, rFactor 1 and 2, iRacing and Project CARS 1 and 2
- All hardware components behavior is a replica of the one in a real Formula Steering wheel (buttons, absolute encoders, LEDs’ behavior, and display’s behavior)
- Ready to get a completely customized software on request
- 10 front buttons
- 2 rear buttons (DRS and custom functions)
- 8 industrial high-torque absolute encoders for a great feeling
- 5 inches display with 800 x 480 px resolution
- High-quality materials. The front is made in real full carbon fiber
- 15 rpm LEDs
- 6 flag LEDs
- the brightness of all the LEDs is adjustable by color
To send the telemetry data from iRacing and ACC to the steering wheel you need to download the Esportsim software called “Esportsim Telemetry Gateway”. You can find it in the Software section.
On PC you need Z1 Dashboard software to use the steering wheel with Assetto Corsa, rFactor, RaceRoom, Automobilista, Project Cars.
On PC the steering wheel works with the Formula Codemasters game without any external software.
On console, PS4, PS5 and Xbox one, the steering wheel works with the Formula Codemasters game without any external software.